To break the silence, I thought I might ask the community here, where they begin talking about the faith. I've been a little bothered with approaches that are all about us, and God does something that is all about us. I have, in one form or another, heard all of these options below suggested or tried, so where do you start (or should you start) from these options (or your own):
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
1. Doctrine of God - Who God is
2. Doctrine of Sin - The problem of sin
3. Doctrine of Christ - What do you do with this Jesus guy claiming to be God?
4. Eschatology - Where are you going when you die? (or when the rapture comes)
5. Soteriology - Ever heard of TULIP? Let me explain effectual grace...
6. God loves you and God has a wonderful plan for your life...
7. Your Holy Life - I don't drink, smoke, or chew and don't go with girls that do. Want to be holy like me?